Friday, September 4, 2009

Feeding the O-Line and Getting Them Back in School

Question of the day:
How much did I spend on pizza during the month of August, 2009?
a.  >$270
b.  >$500
c.  <$1,000
d.  >$1,000

I wish I was the type of person to keep this kind of information handy.  But a basic calculation starts with:  always at least 5 pizzas, always just cheese, always delivery.  That gets us to an average of $65.00 per order.  I want to say we ordered at least 10 times last month - but that seems tragically low and unimpressive.  I went to my calendar, hoping I could piece together the individual days that the boys were all here.  It is truly just a big blur.  And part of the problem:  I now have TWO O-Lines to feed....possibly I'm confusing them, possibly they were all here at the same time, along with the rest of the football team....possibly....

So, since I am unable document, I'm going with the conservative (c.)  above.  But let's not forget about the cases of Gatorade, the Bubba Burgers, the family-size bags of  Doritos Scoops, and the Pumpkin Bars....

I love Sam and Nick, my two very own O-Linemen, and any others who walk through my door with them. 

But I worry - who's going to feed them while they're in school?

GO COUGARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment